VIC and NSW Volunteer Awards open!
Posted on Jul 09, 2015 03:12 PM | Permalink
Do you know a volunteer or program worthy of an award? Photo: flickr.com/photos/
Know a particularly amazing volunteer? Been part of an exceptional volunteer program? Heard of a company that’s made a huge difference through its employee volunteering program?
Nominations have opened for both the 2015 NSW Volunteer of the Year Awards and Victoria’s inaugural State Volunteering Awards – with applications for both sets of awards closing soon!
The NSW Awards are run by the Centre for Volunteering, and are the State’s way of recognising the incredible contribution of volunteers to the community. As put by CEO Gemma Rygate, “the 2.4 million volunteers in NSW contribute $8 billion to our economy. If volunteering was an industry, it would one of the largest in the state.”
Nominations are open for:
- Student Volunteer of the Year
- Youth Volunteer of the Year
- Adult Volunteer of the Year
- Senior Volunteer of the Year
- Volunteer Team of the Year
- Excellence in Volunteer Management
- Corporate Volunteer of the Year (individual)
- Corporate Volunteer Team of the Year
For all of the details and to make a nomination before the closing date of http://www.volunteering., head to the Centre for Volunteering website here: